Spending Plan - Transfers & Credit Card Payments Not Sorting by Date

Options
Holysmokes
Holysmokes Member
edited April 5 in Report a Bug

The Spending Plan for Desktop/Web is not sorting by date on the Transfers & Credit Card Payments section. The other sections appear to be fine and it is only happening on web/desktop app. The mobile app is showing just fine. I have tried from Incognito and cleared all caching, does not appear to be caching issue.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Holysmokes,

Thanks for reaching out! We were unable to recreate this bug on our side. I would suggest that you try logging out of the Quicken Simplifi web application and logging back in. Additionally, you may try in a different browser/incognito mode to see if that works as well.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Holysmokes
    Holysmokes Member
    edited April 5
    Options

Thanks for the response… I have tried different browser and Incognito which all have the same results.

• Coach Jon
    edited April 5
    Options

Hello @Holysmokes,

Thanks for your reply! To help clarify your situation, could you verify if the issue is only present in current months? Or if you see it in past and future months? I would also have you check other areas where reminders are listed, like Bills & Payments, to see if the issue is unique to the Spending Plan. Additionally, you should also probably check other areas of the Bills & Income section of the Spending Plan to see if the issue is unique to just transfers and credit card payments.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Holysmokes
    Holysmokes Member
    Options

Yes the issue is present in both past and future months in the Spending Plan. I've checked other areas and issue is unique to the Spending Plan only. I've checked all other areas and only seen this issue for Transfers and Credit Card Payments. Really strange issue

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Holysmokes,

Thanks for the reply! So that we may report this bug, could you please get the below information to us?

1. Proof of the issue (screenshots)
    2. The browser and browser version you are accessing the web app from
    3. The OS of the computer you are accessing the web application from
    4. Logs, Submitted via the 'Send Feedback' button

For logs, please follow these steps below:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Holysmokes

This is just a curiosity, but why are your Transfers & CC payments only showing one side of the transfer? All my transfers and cc payments show both sides - sending and receiving.

Most of my transfers and cc payments show the same date for both sides. But one of them shows different dates and the sorting by date appears to be for the sending account (my checking account). The one exception is a cc that will credit my cc account on the day it sends a request to my checking account bank for a payment. My checking account bank shows the date the payment was sent to the receiving cc account.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Holysmokes
    Holysmokes Member
    Options

@DannyB Because I have them hidden as I only need confirmation they were sent. Theres an eye icon and 3 dot icon in the corner of Transfers & CC payments section where you can Hide/Show Excluded transfers. I've checked that part too and my sent/received pairs all have the same dates.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.