Set Up and Getting Started

Options
carcat
carcat Member
edited April 8 in Getting Started

Saturday, have the day set aside to set up my new accounting system Simplify. Sign up, pay and starting to import accounts. Banking fine, credit cards fine…Fidelity, Utah 529, Mr Cooper and Seattle Creodt Union no go. Great. So I skip this step and try to move on thinking i can come back tk this later. Next step in the system is hit continue and the system starts to search for recurring income/transactions. Suddenly the system stops saying it is finished but the prompt button/radio button for continue is grayed out. OK, let’s try this again and again and again. No luck. So I thought OK, let’s skip this step too and just try to get into my accounts and start doing some accounting today. Can’t get into my accounts because Quicken still trying to learn about me, but I can’t go forward. I can’t tell you how irritating this is and super disappointing. I do expect better from Quicken at this stage of the game, especially when they hold themselves out with this app as simplify, which is turning out to be way too complicated. If this doesn’t resolve soon, I’m going to ask for a refund. Totally wasted and waste of time.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @carcat,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Did you encounter this issue in the mobile app or in the web app? If the issue happened in the web app, which browser were you using? Did you try using a different browser?

You mentioned you had issues connecting to Fidelity, Utah 529, Mr Cooper, and Seattle Credit Union. What issues did you encounter? Did you see any error messages/error codes?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.