Citibank Connection Account

Options

I'm getting this warning message: "Incomplete RegistrationYour new Citi® credit card registration process is incomplete. Please sign on to Citi to complete the registration.Sign on to Citi Online", and I can't link my Citibank account.

I clicked "Sign on to Citi Online," and all of my cards are activated, so I don't know why it keeps saying incomplete registration when I tried to Sign in

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @KhanhNguyen9293,

That error is often caused by the financial institution needing more information to be able to verify you when you're linking accounts to 3rd party applications (for instance, they may need you to have a phone number capable of receiving text messages on file with them). To resolve this issue, you would need to contact Citibank for assistance.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.