Unround the spent total in Planned Spending (edited)

Options
Camden
Camden Member
edited April 8 in Feature Requests

You used to see the true value you had spent in a month in the planned spending tab. Now the total is rounded to the nearest dollar amount and it throws your true end of month numbers off.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Camden
    Camden Member
    edited April 7
    Options

I have a lot of totals so when you round the total to the dollar, it throws numbers out of wack after a while. Disappointed that it changed.

To clarify, this is when looking at spending categories in the spending plan.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not entirely certain what is specifically asked for here, but I did some testing and see this sort of thing.

This item is actually set up for $40.01, but it shows $40 under the graph. With one transaction of $16.58, it looks like $23.43 available is calculated incorrectly, but it's not. It also says that I've spent $17, which doesn't match anything really given the mish-mash of rounded vs unrounded values here.

I don't see anything particularly inaccurate with what's displayed here, just confusing because there isn't any consistency.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Camden
    Camden Member
    Options

The "spent" total of $17 is what I am referring to. It rounds all of your purchases. So if you are looking at the exact amount you spent in each category, it will be rounded. I want it to show the true total. In your case, it would be $16.58 not $17.