Planned Spending: Deleting series only deletes current month

Options
ajbopp
ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
edited April 7 in Report a Bug

This happens on both mobile and web apps

I went to Planned Spending and edited the Groceries series to delete it. This was July because I repeated this several times.

I clicked the Delete button and got the message that this would delete all the events in the future

After, Isaw that the item was deleted from the current month

But not from any future month.

Anthony Bopp
Simplifi User Since July 2022
Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited April 8
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for reaching out and letting us know. We tested this on our side and we were not able to recreate the bug you reported. Editing the series and deleting it, deleted the series for the current month and all months going forward. Can you confirm the issue is still occuring for you? Maybe try signing out and back in to see if that works for you!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yesit is still occurring after logging out and back in.

Anthony Bopp

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ajbopp,

Thanks for the reply. Have you tried checking if this may be a slight delay? As in Deleting the series, and then coming back later to see if the future months are deleted? Additionally, have you tried checking to see if this occurs in another browser as well?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I came back to the app and the entire series was deleted. I'm guessing it was a delay not less than 5 minutes.

Anthony Bopp

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.