Target Red Card FDP-105

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Unable to add Target Red Card FDP-103 error (edited).

Tagged:

Comments

• DMcWetty
    DMcWetty Member ✭✭
    Options

Target RedCard connection has stopped working for me all of a sudden. It was connecting just fine for months and now it’s giving me an error. I didn’t change anything so it must be between Simplifi and Target.

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @DMcWetty,

To assist with this issue, I checked on our end. I can see when you attempted to update/reconnect the account today, it was showing a FDP-105 error. That error generally indicates a temporary issue, such as the financial institution server being down for maintenance. The first troubleshooting step for this issue is to wait 48 hours and try to connect/update again. If the issue persists after 48 hours, please let us know so we can further troubleshoot this issue.

Thank you!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.