American Express Missing Transaction

Options
Max1223
Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited April 8 in Troubleshooting

For the second month in a row, an American Express transaction has gone missing. It's a transactions that's linked to the Spending Plan. Each time, while the transaction was pending, I had to manually link it spending plan as it wasn't finding the link. AFTER the pending transaction cleared, the transaction went completely missing. Again second month in a row. Note it still exists in the Recurring section, but the transaction itself disappears.

I do have other Amex transactions linked to the spending plan and not seen any issues.

If I delete this one recurring transaction to reset it, will that affect prior Spending Plan results? or just delete moving forward? [removed]

Any help/thoughts here?

Thanks

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Max1223,

Thanks for reaching out! Did you ever try unlinking the Reminder from the pending transaction to see what happens to it when it clears? Or completely deleting and recreating the Recurring Series it's being linked to?

One thing I would suggest fully reconnecting to your bank. To do this you can make the account manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the account to your existing Quicken Simplifi account. I would then have you delete and recreate the recurring series in question. You could then keep an eye on things going forward to see if this fixes the problem!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.