GESA Credit Union

Options
Aaron G
Aaron G Member

When Trying to add my GESA Credit Union account, I receive a message indicating I have already added all accounts from this bank. Unfortunately, the information is not connecting. What can I do to resolve this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Aaron G,

Thanks for reaching out! To help clarify your situation, could you please let us know what instance in Quicken Simplifi you are using, as well as if you already have accounts in Quicken Simplifi under that Financial Institution?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Aaron G
    Aaron G Member
    Options

I am new to Quicken Simplifi today. I brought my information over from Mint using the Chrome Extension.
    When I go to settings > accounts, it is not listed as an account so I tried adding it. After typing my credentials, it appears that the process of syncing begins, but then the message indicating that all of my accounts from this bank are already included appear. The GESA credit union account appears at the bottom of my accounts without any information under it. I can click on reset connection, but then I find myself in that same loop. After a bit of time, when I check progress or to see if it is connected, the account will be completely gone again.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Thanks for the reply! I would suggest trying with a fresh connection. You can make the accounts manual and then use the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Aaron G
    Aaron G Member
    Options

Thanks for the quick reply. The institution was in my "accounts", but the accounts are not listed under the institution to make them manual. When I added the account again, I saw the same text about these accounts from this bank already being there, and it only added the institution.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Aaron G,

Thank you for your quick response! To help clarify, are you stating that the Financial Institution shows, but your actual account with your Transactional activity is not present in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Aaron G
    Aaron G Member
    Options

My apologies for making this confusing. When I add the account, the financial institution shows, but the accounts do not show under them (in the accounts section under settings). Then, after about 15 minutes (maybe less), the financial institution is gone. Not even listed on accounts page.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Aaron G,

Thanks for the information. I would suggest following the steps below to delete the Financial Institution itself, and then Add the account again to see if this works for you.

1. Hover over the panel on the left-hand side and select Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Locate the bank you want to delete and click the three dots at the end of it.
    4. Click Delete institution, then click Delete again to confirm

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.