Options

should be: https://onlineservices.ubs.com/cauth/wma/signin#/

current:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @krusty0001,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like we have quite a few instances in Quicken Simplifi already for UBS. Have you tried these instances, and if so, are you having an issue connecting?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• krusty0001
    Options

Ive tried most of them. The UBS "onesource" accounts are company specific. So, if you work for AMAT, but try to login to IBM onesource (onesource.ubs.com/IBM) it wont work…. Each company will need a unique onesource login. Please add AMAT….. onesource.ubs.com/AMAT

Second problem: As stated previously, the current login page for UBS online services is incorrect. Its points to a list of login pages, not the actual login page. FYI- UBS has multiple logins. The correct page for English accounts is https://onlineservices.ubs.com/cauth/wma/signin#/ . hope this helps, Thanks

• krusty0001
    Options

ps. you can manually enter the links in the browser to verify they are indeed login pages.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@krusty0001, thanks for confirming!

I found UBS One Source AMAT mentioned in an existing request for UBS One Source LNC. I went ahead and split it into a separate request for the specific AMAT URL, so I'd definitely suggest posting your feedback there and then following it for future updates.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

• krusty0001
    Options

It still doesnt work

I dont see a UBS onesource login for LNC or AMAT.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@krusty0001, sorry for the confusion!

Since neither of these connection options are currently supported in Quicken Simplifi, we have requests for them here in the Community. You'll want to follow the requests for updates if/when they become available. Please note that we cannot guarantee we'll be able to add support for a requested bank.

I hope this helps clarify!

-Coach Natalie

• krusty0001
    Options

Simplifi has 10+ UBS onesource connections. They are company specific. Please create an additional one for AMAT… Follow the same pattern as this screen shot from "shutterstock". This will fix the problem.

Company name Applied Materials

Stock symbol AMAT. I dont know how else to explain it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.