Need a simple program to replace Quicken Home & Business 2000

Options

Getting a new computer and H&B2000 is now a dinosaur. But it was free, after I bought it!

I am self employed, no employees, and I need to just keep track of my bank deposits (split, showing who paid me and how much), expenses, and a year end profit and loss printout.

Any suggestions welcome. Thanks!

Best Answers

• RobWilk
    RobWilk Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

This software doesn't do that (it's not business software), and this is a no-soliciting forum run by Quicken, so I wouldn't expect any answer other than Quicken Classic Business & Personal.

Rob Wilkens

• Sramblinman
    Sramblinman Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

I went over to the Classic Community…figured it out…moved my files to Q-2004, then to Q-2013 Deluxe. I am so relieved!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.