Spending plan discrepancy persists?

Options
Erin
Erin Member
edited April 12 in Report a Bug

This was a known issue that was marked resolved today, but even after an app update, the spending plan does not match between the Dashboard card and the Spending Plan page. I think it may be an issue with savings goals; I have completed a savings goal, but the spending plan page seems to still expect me to contribute this month’s full amount. The dashboard card seems to be correct.

Best Answers

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Erin, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Do you see the same issue on the Quicken Simplifi Web App as well? If not, I'd suggest signing out and back into the Mobile App, or even uninstalling/reinstalling it to see if that clears things up for you.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

• Erin
    Erin Member
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Coach Natalie Signing out and back in worked! Thank you!

Answers

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 12
    Options

@Erin

This is what I'm seeing...

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Erin
    Erin Member
    edited April 12
    Options

@DannyB do you have any completed savings goals? I think that’s the source of the discrepancy in mine. The card is correct, but when I click on it to get into the spending plan, the amount there is not taking the savings goal into account.

This is only in the app; the web version is correct.

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Erin I hope following Coach Natalie's suggestions fix the discrepancy.

I do have a number of completed savings goals, but I don't hold on to them. Once completed and the funds are spent, I delete them.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.