Monthly report says all savings goals are new

Options
commatelier
commatelier Member
edited April 15 in Report a Bug

What the title says—my savings goals have listed as new for at least a couple of months now. All "new goal!" even when they're not.

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @commatelier,

Thanks for reaching out! Can you please clarify what Report specifically you are referencing in your post? This would help us determine a solution.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• commatelier
    commatelier Member
    Options

It's in the "Your goals progress" section of the Monthly Summary.

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Isthis on the web, mobile, both, app? I'm not seeing this on Android Mobile.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@commatelier, thanks for confirming!

I am seeing this issue on my end as well and we went ahead and got it escalated. We'll be sure to let you know when there's an update to provide.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-20608

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 29
    Options

@commatelier, great news! A fix for this can be expected with the 4.8.0 Mobile Release.

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.