Conflict in updating transaction "Sorry, but we were unable to make your changes."

Options
username3
username3 Member
edited April 12 in Report a Bug

I get "Sorry, but we were unable to make your changes." quite often when I edit a transaction (category, notes) inline then checking reviewed column. The update HTTP PUT to https://services.quicken.com/transactions/ gets a HTTP 409 conflict error with

explanation": "Conflict in updating transaction (id=4) because existing user modified wins (2024-04-12T20:39:00Z) over upserted date (2024-04-12T20:39:00Z). . "

It seems simplify's database update is too slow causing locking problems for subsequent writes? This is quite annoying as it happens frequently

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @username3,

Thanks for reaching out! I am unsure as to what specific error you are referencing here. To help clarify, could you attach a screenshot showing the error in Quicken Simplifi? Additionally, I would suggest trying in a different browser/incognito mode to see if this may be caused by the browser itself, or maybe an extension within the browser.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I've seen this too once in a while. Specifically when editing the category and then immediately after, checking the Reviewed box. I can try to grab a screenshot next time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.