Lots of duplicate recurring items?

Options
Boydston
Boydston Member ✭✭
edited April 15 in Bills and Income

Under settings, all recurring, all active, I have numerous transactions with duplicates or near duplicate. For example, there's approximately 15 entries for my paycheck, all of them with the next as Sep or Aug 2023 and many of them the same date. There are numerous other situations like this but all the other only have a few duplicate entries. This is very confusing. What is going?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Boydston,

To help troubleshoot this issue, please provide more information. When did you first notice this issue? Is this happening in the web app, the mobile app, or both? Is it displaying the same list when you go to Bills & Payments>All Recurring? Have you recently connected any new accounts or deleted/reconnected any existing accounts? If so, what may have happened is a feature that checks newly added accounts for recurring transactions re-adding recurring transactions that you already had. (See this article for more information).

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.