Convert downloaded transactions to manual transactions when making an account manual (edited)

Options
muel87
muel87 Member
edited April 15 in Feature Requests

If I make an account manual, it should behave like any other manual account. The transactions should not still be associated with a statement and I should be able to change the account for the transactions. Otherwise, what is the point of making it manual? If I it's still linked to the statements and I cant make changes, it's not really a manual account at all. It's just a linked account that is no longer receiving updates.

2 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @muel87,

To clarify your feature request, the specific thing you describe, being unable to edit the account that a transaction is associated with, is not caused by the account being connected vs being manual. It is caused by the transaction itself being a downloaded transaction vs being a manual transaction. Are you asking for the ability to edit which account a downloaded transaction is associated with?

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• muel87
    muel87 Member
    Options

Well, the transaction being downloaded was caused by the account being connected, so I think we're essentially saying the same thing. I'm saying that once you make the account manual, the transactions should also be manual, i.e., I should be able to do anything I want with them. I cant think of a use case where I'd want the account manual, but the transactions within the account are not manual.