Toggle Option to Hide Active Accounts from Sidebar

Options
TX_Hefe
TX_Hefe Member
edited April 15 in Feedback

Users need the option to hide and unhide accounts from the sidebar. Some accounts are open and active, which only creates distractions and feeds negative emotions, and are checked frequently. Take investment accounts or loans; it is great to have them connected to see a full financial picture, but if you are like me, I check the investments every day. It is not healthy, and it would be helpful to be able to hide accounts that create distractions. Add a toggle, on or off, to show in the sidebar. It can't be that hard. Thanks.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @TX_Hefe,

Thank you for coming to the Community to provide your feedback! While this ability does not currently exist in Quicken Simplifi, there is an active Idea thread requesting that it be added. I can see that you already found the thread and added your vote. If you haven't already done so, I recommend that you bookmark that Idea thread, since any updates on the status of that request will be posted there. If you don't see the bookmark icon near the upper right of the Idea post, please make sure you're logged into the Community.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina