Can't add financing credit cards

Options
Ragana5
Ragana5 Member

Hi, I just joined Quicken Simplifii. I was able to add my bank accounts and Capital One savings, as well as my Amex and mastercard. I cannot add my financing debt - Synchrony, TD Bank, Best Buy. I get the error message saying that I should check I have the correct username and password, which I do as I can sign in directly. Looking on Reddit, this seems like a known issue. Has it been resolved?

Many thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Ragana5,

Thanks for reaching out. I am sorry you are having a hard time connecting to these financial institutions. To help clarify your situation, could you let us know what error codes you are receiving when trying to connect? Additionally, are you trying to add new accounts to Quicken Simplifi, or updating existing accounts already in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.