Edward Jones not updating - Care Code: FDP-187

Options
kw1997
kw1997 Member

None of my EJ accounts are updating in Simplifi. This has been happening for about a week. Here are the steps I've taken:

In Simplifi:

1. Gone to settings/accounts
  2. "Reconnect account" for Edward Jones
  3. A code is emailed to me
  4. Enter code in Simplifi
  5. This error message is displayed: A multi-factor authentication is required to connect to your account at Edward Jones. Care Code: FDP-187

In Edward Jones:

I am able to log in without any issues. I'm using the same login details in both EJ and Simplifi.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@kw1997, thanks for posting to the Community regarding this issue!

Since the error is occurring on existing accounts that used to update fine in Quicken Simplifi, I'd suggest following these steps to establish a completely fresh connection with Edward Jones:

1. Make all of the accounts with the financial institution manual by following the steps here.
    2. Once you see the accounts listed in the Manual Accounts section under Settings > Accounts, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank.
    3. Carefully link the accounts found to your existing Quicken Simplifi account(s) by following the steps here.

Let us know how that works for you!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.