Add Support: Commonbond Student Loans via Firstmark Services

cmfrazier
cmfrazier Member
Tagged:
2 votes

In Review · Last Updated

We are working to establish this connection in Simplifi, however, we cannot guarantee that we'll be able to support a requested bank.

Comments

• Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited August 2020

Hi @cmfrazier

We appreciate the feedback! Our system shows that the URL we provided is supported under the bank name Firstmark Services Student Loans. Can you try adding your accounts using that bank name? If you experience any trouble, please let me know. I'm happy to help!

Thanks,
    Coach Nicole

• cmfrazier
    cmfrazier Member
    @Coach Nicole I tried and I am unable to login.

For reference I cannot login at https://secure.firstmarkservices.com/ but I can login at https://commonbond.firstmarkservices.com. Logins look identical, but the Commonbond URL is specific for Commonbond customers.
  • Coach Nicole
    Coach Nicole Administrator, Moderator admin

@cmfrazier Thank you for the information! It sounds like we're going to need a specific instance for Commonbond.

We'll get this one added to our list of requested bank connections. Sadly, we don't have an ETA to provide, but we'll post any updates on this thread.

Thank you again!
    Coach Nicole

• cmfrazier
    cmfrazier Member
    Any update?
  • Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited October 2020

Hello @cmfrazier,

We appreciate the inquiry, although I apologize that there are still no updates to provide at this time. I will, however, be sure to post any new information as it becomes available. :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• Am I correct in understanding that this is still not available? I was not able to link my Commonbond student loan account.
  • Kind of ridiculous this doesn't work yet…

• New here, confirming the same issue – would love to get a Nov '23 update?

• Has this been resolved yet? Mint.com was able to do it - surely Quicken can just replicate their work, no?

• Hello,

I was looking to see if the new Firstmark loan servicing portal at firstmark.myloanmanager.com could be added as an institution. In my case this was for a student loan that was through CommonBond, and the website for payment was changed from CommonBond.FirstmarkServices.com to Firstmark.MyLoanManager.com.

To be clear, this is is not a request for the general Firstmark website, as I tried logging in using the available Firstmark Services institution, and that did not work.

Please let me know if there is any additional information that I can provide which would aid in this addition! Email notice of the change from Firstmark included below.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.