Unable to connect to Synchrony Bank credit cards

Options
Vijay V
Vijay V Member

When I try manually connecting to https://consumercenter.mysynchrony.com/ my credentials work fine and my connected accounts show up.

But, I don't see an option to connect to this link in Simplifi and would certainly appreciate any help.

I just recently moved over from Mint and appreciate any help.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Vijay V,

Thanks for reaching out! To help us understand, could you let us know what you mean by "linking in Simplifi"? Are you trying to link to already existing accounts in Quicken Simplifi? Additionally, you stated you manually connected your Synchrony credentials and your Accounts are showing up fine. Does this mean they are connected in Quicken Simplifi, or are they currently manual only? Let us know!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.