Want to start using the program again

Options
Fireboss
Fireboss Member
edited April 16 in Troubleshooting

Haven't used the program in 6 or 7 months would like to start using again but would like to know how to start I want to begin at January 2024 but do not want to delete all the previous information don't know how to put in or what to put in for starting balance or what I need to do please advise

Comments

• bmacd615
    Options

I have a similar question and want to know the answer to this

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Fireboss and @bmacd615,

Thanks for reaching out! We are happy you are back with Quicken Simplifi. To help clarify what exactly you are looking to do, could you please let us know if you want to connect previously connected accounts, or were you just needing help creating/updating manual accounts in Quicken Simplifi? Were you looking to start over from scratch, or to continue from where you left off?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• BettyS
    BettyS Member
    Options

I'm looking to start fresh

• BettyS
    BettyS Member
    Options

how long till i get an answer?

1. to start fresh
    2. to return the next day to continue updating daily

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.