Citadel FCU error 108

Options
Jmark
Jmark Member

Quicken has been unable to connect to my Citadel FCU bank account for two days. I keep getting error code 108. There is no new popups or security measures on Citadels end. Now Quicken is essentially useless to me if it can't even connect to my bank. Any help???

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Jmark,

Thanks for reaching out! Users usually receive this error when the financial institution has added a new page to its website or a pop-up window that requires user action to bypass it. Typically, these are prompts to update your personal contact information or promotional material such as credit card or loan offers. Have you made sure that there is no additional action needed from you at your bank's website? Additionally, I would advise you to try signing into your bank's website through a different browser or incognito mode in your current browser to see if any action pops up when doing this.

Thank you,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.