Spending plan not saving

Options

I set all my spending categories ahead of time and they save. Then I return later only to find all the categories set to amounts I used to have for previous months. I set all the categories again hoping third time's a charm, but again the numbers do not stay more than an hour or a day. This doesn't not work as I am moving (most of my budget categories are now changing because of this) and I paid for a full year of this budgeting app.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Gray,

To help troubleshoot this issue, could you please provide more information? Is this happening in the web app, the mobile app, or both? Is there anything that seems to trigger it to forget your changes (for example, does it forget after you reopen the app, or does some other action seem to trigger it)? When you refer to spending categories, are you referring to the expenses you set up in the Planned Spending section of the Spending Plan? If not, could you please provide more detail exactly what you are changing that isn't being saved? If possible, including screenshots to show what is happening (with personal information redacted) would also be helpful.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.