Why can't I register for Simplifi from Canada?

Options
simy
simy Member
edited April 22 in Troubleshooting

I've tried to sign up but was prevented from doing so in the form as it asked for a zip code. Please advise.

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @simy,

To assist with this issue, please provide more information. Is this happening on the website, or when going through the app store on your device? If it's happening on the website, did you double check to make sure you're on the Canadian version of the website rather than the US version?

I look forward to your reply!

-Coach Kristina

• simy
    simy Member
    Options

Kristina,

It happens on the US https://www.quicken.com/ website. I don't want to use it as a separate app.

Canada doesn't have an identical website (it's https://www.quicken.com/canada/ ), logo, or product range. (Seems weird; why not?) Below you can see Quicken Canada's products, which range from:

I tried registering with PayPal instead of through the zip-code-needing form. I've read online that other Canadians have given fake zip codes, like the one for Menlo Park, CA. Is that really what we're expected to do? Why not have your IT people make that field more adjustable?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@simy, thanks for posting back!

To clarify, the Quicken Simplifi App is only available via the mobile app stores (Google Play or Apple App Store). It's the same exact program as the US version, we've just added additional Canadian banks and made our App available in the Canadian App Stores. Once you've signed up via the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, you'll be able to access Quicken Simplifi from the web as well; it just needs to be done from mobile first.

Let us know how this works for you!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.