Add a view for Credit Card Bills and Payments

Options
MM123
MM123 Member
edited April 22 in Feature Requests

The primary flaw lies in the lack of a consolidated view of all bills and payments due in a given month. This feature is not only a common requirement but also a reasonable expectation, as seen in other financial management platforms [removed].
While Simplifi does offer a section for upcoming payments, it falls short of accurately projecting credit card statement amounts.

Instead of retrieving the statement amount due directly from my connected credit card accounts, Simplifi seems to rely on recurring payment transactions from my checking account. While this approach may work for certain recurring expenses like insurance premiums or Netflix subscriptions, it fails to account for the dynamic nature of credit card bills.

As someone who manages multiple credit cards with varying spending patterns, I find it misleading when Simplifi suggests upcoming credit card bills based on previous transactions. For instance, projecting a $550 bill for my Chase card simply because I paid that amount last month does not align with the reality of my spending habits.

I want to emphasize that my intention in providing this feedback is not to express personal disappointment but rather to contribute to the improvement of your product. I believe that resolving this issue will enhance the overall user experience for myself and other Simplifi users.

Here is a SAMPLE view from another app Empower from Personal Capital which I am missing in in Simplifi.

Tagged:
3 votes

Active · Last Updated