Colonial Savings - Cannot Connect - New Mortgage Servicing Platform

Options
ladlenits
ladlenits Member

On April 3rd the new Colonial Savings Mortgage Servicing website went live. Since registering my account here, I've been unable to connect my account here at Simplifi.

When attempting to connect I enter my username and password. After about 2-3minutes it fails with the following message…

"We are unable to connect to Colonial Savings Mortgage at this time. Please try again later.
Care Code: to.100"

Has anyone else been able to connect since this change?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @ladlenits,

Thank you for reaching out! I'm sorry you are having trouble getting this account connected. To help clarify, could you let us know if this is a new account you are trying to add to Quicken Simplifi, or an existing account already in Quicken Simplifi?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mgallaher1618
    Options

I have the same issue with an existing account already in Quicken Simplifi

• mgallaher1618
    Options

Also this

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @mgallaher1618,

Thanks for reaching out! Quicken Simplifi presents this error when we're unable to connect to a specific bank. Usually, this occurs if the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank's website or the URL we use to connect is unavailable, or they're completing maintenance on their services. However, you may be able to log into the bank's website successfully and still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi because Quicken Simplifi connects to your bank using a different server. Most of the time, this error resolves itself after 24-48 hours. However, if you continue to receive this error after 48 hours, please let us know!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• mgallaher1618
    Options

Thanks for your reply. This has been going on for at least a week.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @mgallaher1618,

Thanks for the reply! I checked our side and only saw one attempt for this Financial Institution for you from yesterday. I would suggest waiting the remainder of the 48 hours to see if this issue clears up for you and try connecting again after that time.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ladlenits
    ladlenits Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon

I am still having issues connecting. I had already had my account connected and it was syncing properly however after they moved to a new mortgaging servicing website and required re-registration I am unable to connect. I've tried the credentials I used previously and my new credentials with no luck. This has been going on for a month now and it seems to have started after their new site went live. The new account login page is below if that helps.

https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/colonial/#/login

Thank you,

Erik M

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @ladlenits,

Thank you for following up! I would suggest Resetting your Account Connection for this account. The instructions to do this can be found here! https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/4857199-how-to-reset-your-account-connections Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ladlenits
    ladlenits Member
    edited May 3
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon

I've tried resetting the connection a few times prior to this but just to be safe I tried again with the same results. It fails to connect and I receive the following message…

We are unable to connect to Colonial Savings Mortgage at this time. Please try again later.
    Care Code: to.100

It looks like the URL (https://www.servicehomeloan.com/) it is showing for logging in when trying to reset the connection is incorrect. It is the old login page before they updated their site. This is the login page URL I am using now to access my Mortgage Loan information - https://loansphereservicingdigital.bkiconnect.com/colonial/#/login .

Thank you

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @ladlenits,

Thank you for the information. If you could please provide the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi, as well as supply logs to us, that would be great! Instructions to send logs can be found below:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2.  Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3.  With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    4.  Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• ladlenits
    ladlenits Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon

Thank you, I followed those directions and sent my logs.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @ladlenits,

Thank you for the information. Could you also supply the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi?

-Coach Jon

• ladlenits
    ladlenits Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon ,

The account name is "Colonial Savings Mortgage". The name I've given it is "Colonial Savings - Mortgage - Ebright"

Thanks

• Coach Jon
    edited May 7
    Options

Hello @ladlenits,

Thanks for the information. One last thing. We could not find a Quicken account associated with the email address you have here in the community. What is the email address you use to login to Quicken Simplifi? You may DM me the email address, please.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• BigFork
    BigFork Member
    Options

@Coach Jon

This is @ladlenits . I just registered this account so I could sign in again.

I'm not sure what happened to my previous community account but I can no longer sign in with the credentials I had saved. I tried resetting my password using the email address I had set up but I would never receive an email to complete the password reset. This account is using my Quicken ID.

I'm not sure if you had followed up with my DM that I sent you from my previous account but I can no longer log in with that and now I'm trying to pick this up where I left off with this new community account. Please let me know what I need to do from here.

Thank you

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @BigFork,

Thanks for letting us know. Since the Community uses Single-Sign-On with your Quicken ID, you most likely changed your Quicken ID but it did not update in the community and you were no longer able to log in with the previous email address. This is most likely what happened.

We did get this issue escalated and will let you know of any updates that happen on this issue. Thank you for your patience!

-Coach Jon

Ticket EWC - 11045506

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.