"Minor" issue with text overflow in new list view of Planned Spending

Options
DannyB
DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

The "Spent" text overlaps the "Available with rollover" text in certain instances:

Danny
Simplifi user since 01/22
Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @DannyB,

Thanks for letting us know. I was unable to reproduce this bug on my side unless I set the browser Zoom to 150%. Is the browser you are using currently zoomed in, or is this the default state?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Coach Jon

Well, how 'bout that. I run my browser settings at 100% so at first, I thought, "Nah, that can't be it" but in the interest of being thorough I did some checking.

Here's the deal. I use the Chrome "extension" to access Quicken Simplifi on my Windows 11 laptop and less frequently my iPad. On my laptop, I opened the Chrome browser, went to Simplifi website and logged in. The issue was as shown above. So I checked the Zoom settings, and wouldn't you know it, Zoom was set to 110%. I changed it to 100% and the problem was solved… then I clicked on the Quicken Simplifi icon on my launch bar and when QS launched and I checked the list view of my planned spending, the problem was fixed there also.

Next I checked the QS site using Edge and there was no problem since that browser was already set at my normal 100%.

Then I grabbed my iPad and opened the QS Chrome extension app, navigated to the Planned Spending page and selected the list view… and the overflow/overwrite problem is still happening. I opened Chrome on the iPad and logged into QS to check on the Zoom setting but it's not available in the iPad Chrome version for some reason I don't care to spend any time trying to figure out, and I can't find any way to change that setting in the extension.

I also tried accessing QS via Apple's Safari browser and the same issue happens and I can't find where to change the zoom settings in Safari either. But since I never use Safari anyway, this doesn't matter.

So, it does appear to be a zoom setting issue. Since I mainly access QS via the Chrome app extension on my laptop and was able to change the zoom setting there, that's good enough.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @DannyB,

Thanks for letting us know! We have made our product team aware of the visual issue and they will be taking a look at it.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.