Please stop resetting the Dashboard

Options
jstraw
jstraw Member
edited April 24 in Feedback

Seems like you reset the dashboard every couple of months, so users have to re-order the tiles. Please stop doing this.😐️

Tagged:

Comments

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I logged in today and see my dashboard reset as well. I am on a Windows 10 PC with Microsoft Edge, web version. Simplifi version is 4.8.0

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jstraw & @UrsulaA, thanks for letting us know!

I'm honestly not sure how my Dashboard was ordered before, so I can't tell if it was reset. @jstraw, are you also on the Quicken Simplifi Web App like Ursula? Have either of you noticed the issue on the Mobile App?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• Mike2023
    Options

Got the same thing today (using Chrome browser), had to do this like 3 times in the past on the web app. Don't really use the mobile much so can't tell if that reset. In the middle of re-arranging today there was "Finish Update" prompt at bottom right, so may happen whenever there's an update.

• UrsulaA
    UrsulaA Superuser ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Before the latest app updates, my watchlists showed right below the spending plan tile and I moved a few tiles around. That customization is gone now and my web app dashboard reverted to the default order.

Simplifi User Since Nov 2023

Minter 2014-2023

Questionable Excel before 2014 to present

• mtrow28
    mtrow28 Member
    Options

Android app dashboard resets within about 24 hours of when I change the order.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, thanks for the additional insight!

For those of you who experienced this issue on the Quicken Simplifi Web App, I'd suggest re-ordering your Dashboard back to your preference and then keeping an eye on things from there in hopes that this was just a one-off situation. Please do let us know if it happens again, though.

@mtrow28, since it sounds like you may be experiencing something a bit different on the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, I'd suggest uninstalling and reinstalling the App while performing a device reboot in between. You can then order your Dashboard to your preference, and hopefully it stays that way with a fresh install.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie