Refund tracker only shows account that transaction was originally made in

Options
onlyme
onlyme Member

When I go to the refund tracker, and I select "Link Transaction", I cannot link to transactions from accounts other than the original account the transaction was executed in.

For example, I used my Credit Card account for an FSA purchase I get reimbursed for that purchase into my Checking account. When I go to the refund tracker, there is an option to search existing transactions from another account. However, when I select my checking account, none of my checking account transactions show up.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 25
    Options

@onlyme, thanks for pointing this out!

I was able to reproduce this, and I'm not sure if linking Refunds across accounts is supported, but if it's not, the account drop-down menu should definitely not be presented in the Link Transaction window. I went ahead and got this issue reported and will post back with any updates.

-Coach Natalie

SIMPL-20773 // SIMPL-20210

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@onlyme, a fix for this issue can be expected with the 4.9.0 Web Release.

Thank you!

-Coach Natalie

• onlyme
    onlyme Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie thanks! What's the fix? Just removing it as an option?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@onlyme, I think they're fixing it so you can link across accounts. We shall find out! 🤞

-Coach Natalie

• HerPurposefulPockets
    Options

@Coach Natalie - Awesome, thanks! Is there info available on the schedule for 4.9.0 Web Release? New here and I don't readily find a roadmap but I would appreciate you letting me know if I've overlooked! Best, Rebecca

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@HerPurposefulPockets, thanks for the inquiry!

4.9.0 was just released to the Quicken Simplifi Web App yesterday. We don't have a schedule or road map for releases, but you can view all of our release notes here once they're published: https://community.simplifimoney.com/categories/updates-from-the-product-team

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.