Morgan Stanley Stock Connect "You have already added all your accounts"

Options
nopete
nopete Member

I am seeing this issue when trying to connect my stock plan account.

I see similar prior posts with this same issue, but no obvious resolution. How do we fix this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 25
    Options

@nopete, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

It is my understanding that Morgan Stanley has decided to stop supporting Stock Plan accounts for connectivity in Quicken Simplifi (and Quicken Classic). With that, what bank option are you using to connect this account in Quicken Simplifi, as the 'Morgan Stanley Stock Plan' option has been removed? Have you tried this new "Morgan Stanley" option that seems to be available through our Finicity aggregator, by chance?

As a side note, we are having issues with Finicity right now, but I am very curious if this option allows connectivity to Stock Plan accounts.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.