Wells Fargo and Citi not updating with Finicity

Options
System
System Administrator admin

This discussion was created from comments split from:

US Bank not updating with Finicity (edited).

Tagged:

Comments

• r2d2rice
    Options

I am in the same boat. No transactions since April 13 from Wells Fargo or my Citi credit card. Why is this not a major issue with Simplifi?

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@r2d2rice, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Since it looks like you're experiencing the known issue with our Finicity aggregator, you'll want to follow the steps in our Alert for this issue as follows:

1. Make all of the affected accounts manual by following the steps here. Once done, you will see the accounts listed in the 'Manual Accounts' section under Settings > Accounts.
    2. Navigate to the bank's website and remove Quicken's access from the bank's third-party linked apps.
    3. In Quicken Simplifi, go back through the Add Account flow to reconnect to the bank(s).
    4. Carefully link the accounts found to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts by following the steps here.

If the issue persists after doing so, please let us know so we can gather specific data from you for an escalation. We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• marcush43
    marcush43 Member
    Options

I also am having issues with all of my Finicity accounts. I have already reached out to support via chat, and after a very long chat, and providing them with a plethera of screenshots, I still have not seen any updates or heard anything. I would like to switch off of the Finicity aggregator if possible, to one of the other aggregators, for example the Intuit backend aggregator.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @marcush43,

Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is no way to switch to another aggregator at this time. I can see from your chat with support that you were added to the ticket for this known issue. Be sure to follow the alert for this issue for updates!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• marcush43
    marcush43 Member
    Options

Hello @Coach Jon

Can you explain why you are unable to switch my aggregator, or at least provide a little bit more clarity on this situation. It's been very frustrating and I have had no real information from support as to a timeline, or why there is nothing else that can be done at that time.

Thanks.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @marcush43,

Thanks for the reply. We do not currently have an ETA for this known issue at this time. We will post any updates we receive for this issue while we work to resolve this, and we thank you for your patience.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• marcush43
    marcush43 Member
    Options

Hi @Coach Jon

Can you provide any context as why your team is unable to switch the account aggregator? It seems arbitrary to me, and just unlucky random chance that I have the Finicity aggregator. Could you not copy my account data and create a new instance with a different aggregator?

Thanks

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @marcush43,

From a care team perspective, we would not be sure why users cannot switch. I wish I could give a better answer on the topic, but we unfortunately do not know.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.