National Bank of Canada (nbc.ca) FDP-101 error [edited]

Options
Electrified
Electrified Member

Unable to connect with bank now for a few days now (error FDP-101).

Anything of the Simplifi tech team can look into?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Electrified,

Thanks for reaching out! Quicken Simplifi presents this error when we're unable to connect to a specific bank. Usually, this occurs if the selected bank is throttling connection traffic, the bank's website, or the URL we use to connect is unavailable, or they're completing maintenance on their services. However, you may be able to log into the bank's website successfully and still receive this error in Quicken Simplifi because Quicken Simplifi connects to your bank using a different server. Most of the time, this error resolves itself after 24-48 hours. However, if it has been over 48 hours, then please get back to us with the name of the account as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Electrified
    Electrified Member
    Options

This is a new one that shows up today from the same bank…

National Bank of Canada
    http://www.nbc.ca/

We are unable to connect to National Bank of Canada at this time.
    Care Code: request-body-field-unsupported

• Electrified
    Electrified Member
    Options

To answer your first response, yes it's be more then 48 hrs I'm unable to connect.

• Electrified
    Electrified Member
    Options

Still unable to connect to National Bank of Canada with Quicken Simplifi

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Electrified,

Thanks for the reply! I would suggest contacting our support team directly to get this issue escalated, as I am unable to process escalations in the community today.  https://help.simplifimoney.com/en/articles/5077917-how-to-contact-support

Otherwise, you would have to wait until next week, when we have the ability to process escalations again here.

Thank you for your patience,

Coach Jon

• Starnae
    Starnae Member
    Options

Hello, I have the same problem since April 20th … any news on how to resolve the problem ?

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Starnae,

Thanks for reaching out! I see from our side that you are also getting an FDP-185 error for this financial institution. This usually indicates a multi-factor authentication is required to add your account or if the multi-factor code entered was invalid. Have you been prompted to enter an MFA when you try to connect?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Starnae
    Starnae Member
    Options

Yes I receive the MFA code

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @Starnae,

Thanks for the information. I would suggest making the accounts manual and then using the Add Account flow to get a completely fresh connection. If the connection is successful, you'll then want to link the accounts to your existing Quicken Simplifi accounts. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• Starnae
    Starnae Member
    Options

Thanks for the suggestion … but same error code

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hey everyone, it looks like the 101 errors with National Bank of Canada is a known issue. We created an Alert for everyone to follow for updates:

Thank you for your patience!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.