edited April 29 in Report a Bug

This discussion was created from comments split from:

Please stop resetting the Dashboard.

Tagged:

Comments

• mtrow28
    mtrow28 Member
    Options

@Coach Natalie Did as suggested, no change. Android app dashboard reset within 24-48 hours.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@mtrow28, thanks for giving the steps a try and posting back!

We can certainly escalate what you're experiencing on the Mobile App, but will need to gather proof of the issue and some specific data from you as follows:

1. Proof of the issue — rearrange the Dashboard to your preference and take screenshots to show how it's arranged; also note the date and time. Note the date and time of when the Dashboard has been reset back to default and take screenshots showing the reverted arrangement.
    2. The Make, Model, and OS of your mobile device.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option on the Quicken Simplifi Web App:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

We look forward to your reply!

-Coach Natalie

• mtrow28
    mtrow28 Member
    edited April 29
    Options

@Coach Natalie I appreciate your quick response, however this is a minor issue compared to the Finicity aggregator issue. I can't justify going through the reporting process for something so minor, when Simplifi can't even fix the major issue with Finicity, that's prevented me from viewing any aggregate data over the past three weeks. If not fixed soon, I'm planning to switch away from Simplifi, rendering the dashboard issue irrelevant.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.