Can't connect to HFS FCU Federal Credit Union FDP-105 error (edited)

Options
Ciro
Ciro Member

Hi there, trying to connect my bank and I'm getting an error. Is there a way to resolve this?

Please let me know, thanks!

Ciro

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    edited April 29
    Options

@Ciro , thanks for reaching out to the Community!

When viewing your connection attempts from our end, it looks like you're receiving an FDP-105 error. For this particular error, we do want to allow at least 48 hours to see if it clears up on its own, so be sure to let us know if you still can't connect in a couple of days.

-Coach Natalie

• Ciro
    Ciro Member
    edited May 4
    Options

Still happening… any solutions? @Coach Natalie

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Ciro ,

To further investigate this issue, please provide additional information. What is the login URL (web address) you use when logging into the financial institution website directly? Was this account previously connected and working, or were you trying to add the account? Is this a credit card account, or a different account type? If it's a different account type, what type of account were you trying to add (checking, savings, investment, etc.)? Have there been any recent changes to the financial institution website?

Please send logs also, to assist with investigating this issue. Please follow these steps to send them:

• Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    • With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback.
    • Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

• Ciro
    Ciro Member
    Options
    1. Thanks for the response!
    2. URL: https://hfsfcu.org/
    3. This is a new account I am trying to set up
    4. I have 3 debit cards with checking and savings and a credit card, all under the same login
    5. no recent changes to HFS website, they redid their website about 2 years ago.
    6. I sent my analytics report per your steps just now.

Thanks Kristina,

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Ciro , thanks for providing the requested information!

We have gone ahead and submitted an escalation for the FDP-105 error and will post back as updates are received.

-Coach Natalie

EWC-11050237

• Ciro
    Ciro Member
    Options

Great thanks for the update. I will be on the lookout for what you find out.

Mahalo,

Ciro

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Ciro , they stated that the issue should be resolved — can you give it another try and let us know how it goes, please?

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• Ciro
    Ciro Member
    Options

Its working now - thanks so much for helping with this :) I'm guessing my bank was somehow blocking this request, but not sure what resolved it.

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Ciro , awesome! I think our service provider resolved it due to the escalation.

Let us know if we can help with anything further!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.