Having issues connecting Canadian TD Aeroplan credit card

Options
rdam
rdam Member

The login window redirects to a US link which seems to be the issue, so it's not registering my Canadian account even when I click 'forget my pw and username'.

Is this an issue that can be solved? Or should I cancel my subscription now?

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @rdam,

Thanks for reaching out! Could you please let us know what URL you connect to when logging in to your financial institution's website?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• rdam
    rdam Member
    Options

https://authentication.td.com/uap-ui/?consumer=easyweb&locale=en_CA#/uap/login

• Coach Jon
    edited May 2
    Options

Hello @rdam,

Thanks for reaching out. To help clarify your situation, have you tried connecting in Quicken Simplifi, or are you trying to log in at the bank website? If it is the latter, I would suggest trying to connect in Quicken Simplifi, and let us know if that works for you.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• rdam
    rdam Member
    Options

Yes i have tried to connect my account through simplifi

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @rdam,

Thanks for the reply! I am not seeing a connection attempt on our side for you for this bank, unfortunately. What instance are you using in Quicken Simplifi when attempting to connect?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• rdam
    rdam Member
    Options

I've tried all of these. I tried this morning, and multiple times yesterday

• rdam
    rdam Member
    Options

This is the error message. and then I even go to the link 'forgot your name/password', input all my info and it doesn't register my account.

• Coach Jon
    Options

Hello @rdam,

Thanks for the response! I suggest trying to connect from those instances from a different browser/incognito mode to see if it may be a browser-related issue. Let us know if that works for you!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• rdam
    rdam Member
    Options

I tried this, still doesn't work. Same error message

• Coach Jon
    edited May 2
    Options

Hello @rdam,

Thanks for the information. Are you using a VPN or some other software that may be blocking the connection from Quicken Simplifi to the Financial Institution? I would suggest trying this instance as well: TD Canada Trust, in Quicken Simplifi. When checking on our side, we noticed this links to a Canadian URL the same way the one you provided does. Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.