Reverse register for UFCU

Options

Hi!

University Federal Credit Union just recently (in the last few days) became compatible with Quicken. Unfortunately, their credit card charges suffer from a reverse register bug, so all charges are marked as +$XX.XX and all credits to the account are marked as charges. Is this something that can be fixed on y'all's end?

Thank you

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@alex9723, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

We have a longstanding known issue with University FCU where users haven't been able to connect at all (see here) — to clarify, were you impacted by this known issue and were just able to recently connect, or is this your first time connecting to this bank in Quicken Simplifi? Also, you mentioned credit card charges; do you have other UFCU accounts in Quicken Simplifi that don't have a reverse register, or is the credit card account your only account with this bank?

Please let us know so we can best assist!

-Coach Natalie

• alex9723
    alex9723 Member
    edited May 1
    Options

Hi Coach Natalie! Thank you for your helpful and quick response.

I was only able to connect UFCU to Quicken yesterday, after months of trying and complaining to UFCU. So this is my first time, yes. I believe it may be because they started working with Plaid? You would know more about that than I do.

I have other UFCU accounts (both savings and checking), and only the credit card account has a reverse register. I made sure to check!

Thank you again for your help

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@alex9723, thanks for the reply!

That's great you were finally able to get connected to UFCU! I say that we should escalate what you're seeing with the credit card account. To do so, we need the following data from you:

1. The name of the account the transactions reside in, as it appears in Quicken Simplifi.
    2. A screenshot of the Transaction Detail window for 3 example transactions the issue is occurring with that shows the Date, Payee, Amount, and the "Appears on your statement as…" info (taking these from the Web App will be much easier and will show all of the data in just one screenshot per transaction).
    3. A screenshot of the same example transactions from the bank's website showing that they're charges and not credits, or vice versa.
    4. Confirm whether the issue is impacting the balance for the account in Quicken Simplifi.

Please also submit your logs via the 'Send Feedback' option:

1. Log into the Quicken Simplifi Web App.
    2. Select Profile from the left-hand navigation bar.
    3. With the Profile menu open, hold down the Option key for Mac or the Alt key for Windows, and then click Send Feedback
    4. Leave all boxes checked, add a brief description of the issue, and then click Send.

We look forward to working with you to get this resolved!

-Coach Natalie

• Zilcon
    Zilcon Member
    Options

Just wanted to state that I am having the same issue as well and used the Send Feedback button as suggested.

However to provide the screenshot comparisons, is there perhaps an email address I could send them to, instead of posting such personal information in a public forum?

• Coach Natalie
    Options

@Zilcon, thanks for letting us know!

Yes, you can DM the info to me here in the Community. 🙂

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.