Many Users Complaining About Missing Transactions

Options
bobmablob
bobmablob Member
edited May 1 in Feedback

I have spent over a month working with a revolving circus of Coaches regarding several missing transactions from my Bank of America checking account. These transactions had appeared in my account, cleared, and then disappeared. They are still missing.

My experience working with coaches on a very long thread by now has been enraging. I have been asked repeatedly for screenshots and logs, with successive coaches not tracking the details of my ticket. And, it has been suggested to me more than once that I ought to simply ignore that transactions are missing—as if it's acceptable for an accounting platform to miss transactions. It does not seem reasonable to pay for an accounting software I have to manually audit in Excel as a CSV export against my bank.

I have noticed many other complaints regarding support on the Quicken page of the Better Business Bureau, with the company having an F rating.

It is understandable for software to have bugs, but it is completely unreasonable for a subscription model accounting software company to have such egregious support for issues that impact its basic functioning as an accounting software. I am writing here in the hopes that the support team who manages this forum is slightly more invested in customer satisfaction and the resolution of tickets—or otherwise to make transparent to other users my attempts to resolve issues which Simplifi repeatedly does not take seriously.

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@bobmablob, thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community, although we apologize for the frustration!

It looks like you've contacted our Chat Support team directly to report the missing transactions issue with Bank of America, and they got it escalated for you. I don't see an ETA to provide on a fix, but the issue is being worked on. At this point, you shouldn't need to provide anything further or anything along those lines — is there something specific that happened since the issue was escalated?

Otherwise, you can access the original chat by navigating to your Messages in the Help Center if you'd like to reach back out for an update on the ticket. The original agent you worked with, or someone else in our Chat Support Team, will be able to help you with that. We won't be able to do anything further here in the Community since the issue was already escalated by Chat Support.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie