Wells Fargo Accounts Not Connecting Correctly - Very Upset

Options
npatton
npatton Member
edited May 1 in Feedback

I paid for an annual membership of Quicken Simplifi, and almost immediately was met with issues connecting my Wells Fargo credit card accounts. Initially there were some workarounds, however after 4 months of subpar service having to remove and re-add my WF accounts, I am now not even able to connect them. The whole point of Quicken Simplifi for me is to have all of my finances in one place, and now, having one of my accounts missing makes this service worthless to me. To top it off, because I'm after the 30-day money back guarantee, they will not pause my membership until the service works, and won't refund me for time that their service didn't provide what it should have. I've been offered a single extra month of membership with no guarantees this issue will be fixed in a month.

Customer service tells me this is a known issue, however the only updates I've seen on this is that there is still no ETA on a resolution, and no details have been listed as to what work has been done, if any, to make progress on this.

Really not happy with Quicken Simplifi.

Comments

• ajbopp
    ajbopp Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Obviously Quicken Simplifi is not being casual about how the software works with one of the top 5 financial institutions in the country. But there's only so much they can do if WF doesn't cooperate.

Quicken simplifi makes it easy to complain to them. Wells Fargo not so much. That should tell us something about where the source is the problem lies.

Anthony Bopp
    Simplifi User Since July 2022
    Money talks. But all my paycheck ever says is goodbye

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    edited May 2
    Options

Hello @npatton,

Thanks for reaching out and providing your feedback. We definitely understand the frustration you have. As for the known issue with Wells Fargo, is this the one you are referencing:

If so, we apologize that we do not currently have an ETA on a fix for the issue, but our team is working on a resolution and we will post updates on the issue as we receive them. If it is another issue you are having with Wells Fargo however, I would be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Coach Jon