Unable to connect to USAlliance FCU - Error FDP-108

Options
cvwest
cvwest Member

I have been unable to connect to USAlliance for the last 24 hours. I was initially throwing an authentication error where it said I have to complete another step (i.e., using my authenticator app for 2FA, which has worked just fine until today). But the prompt would never appear for me to enter the code from the app. I have tried turning off 2FA, changing to different 2FA methods, changing my password, and it still says I need to complete another step, but won't throw the prompt. I have spoken to the credit union and Simplifi support with no clue as to why this keeps happening.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@cvwest, thanks for posting regarding this issue!

A 108 error indicates there's something that needs to be acknowledged or bypassed on the bank's website, which could be confirming your security questions, updating your personal contact info, or even promotional material. If you don't see anything when signing in on the bank's website, I'd suggest trying from a different browser or in incognito/private mode, as well as checking the bank's mobile app if you use it.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.