Cannot contribute to some goals

Options
Max1223
Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 3 in Troubleshooting

Seems to be a bug in the system. There are some goals I CAN contribute but others I get this message.

I have logged in and out, refreshed pages. Using a Mac and Chrome with latest updates.

Tagged:

Comments

• Max1223
    Max1223 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

fyi I WAS able to contribute towards the goals using an iphone with latest OS. So this seems to be a web browser issue.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Max1223, thanks for reaching out regarding this issue!

Since you were able to contribute to the Savings Goals from the Quicken Simplifi Mobile App, I'd next suggest trying from the Web App on a different browser and/or in incognito/private mode so we can confirm if the issue is perhaps specific to your primary browser.

Let us know how it goes!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.