Delete Account

Options
jbar
jbar Member
edited May 6 in Troubleshooting

Please delete my account and all associated data. Thank you.

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @jbar,

To delete your Quicken Simplifi account an all associated data, please click this link, choose the applicable option, and fill out the form. If you would like your account on the Community deleted also, please let us know.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• jbar
    jbar Member
    Options

Based on that, I only have the option to do so if I am a resident of California? What are my options for living elsewhere?

My subscription was cancelled yesterday, though I didn't request it and had only used Simplifi for less than a week as I was trialing this with another similar option. I hadn't decided which way to go but having my subscription cancelled out of nowhere and finding that without that active subscription I can't get even get into my account to disconnect the financial accounts I connected with Simplifi is more than enough of a red flag for me to continue with this product.

I want my data deleted or at least the chance to see that all of the accounts I connected with Simplifi are indeed disconnected. I've gone through those individual credit card and bank websites to disconnect from their side, but shutting off access and not allowing me to update account information or disconnect my connected accounts without an active subscription is very poor experience for customers who are entrusting you with financial data.

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@jbar, thanks for posting back!

To clarify, the CCPA process is not limited to California residents only, so you can certainly use it when living in a different state. As for your Quicken Simplifi Subscription getting canceled, although I'm not sure what initially happened, it does appear that you reached out to Chat Support today and received a refund. Since you are fully canceled and refunded, you can move forward with CCPA.

https://www.quicken.com/privacy/us/ccpa/ca

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.