TD Canada Trust Card Balance do not Match the Bank

Options
debbeh
debbeh Member

Hi All,

I am a Q Classic User for sometime, I am currently trying Simplifi to see if I could make the move or not.

I did link all my accounts but TD Canada Trust cards are showing wrong balances, in fact, The wrong balance even changed to a larger number. I tried to create a transaction to make a balance adjustment, card payment or any other category but nothing would change the card balance. Even the new transactions that download from the bank do not reflect on the balance. It is as If the balance fixed and no change will happen to it. This is happening for two different TD cards and different bank logins.

Any idea how to fix it.

Thanks

Gus

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @debbeh,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although we apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

This issue has been reported to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution. Though we do not currently have an ETA, you can bookmark this Community Alert to get updates when available and to know when the issue is resolved. If you do not see the bookmark icon at the upper right, please make sure you are logged into the Community.

The reason your attempts to manually adjust the balance don't work is because Quicken Simplifi determines the balance for connected accounts by taking the current balance the financial institution is reporting and removing any pending transactions from that amount. Unfortunately, that means until this issue is resolved, the only way to force Quicken Simplifi to see the correct balance is to make the account a manual account and update manually. For instructions on making an account manual, click here. For more information on updating an account manually, click here and here.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Kristina

• debbeh
    debbeh Member
    Options

Thank You

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.