Corebridge Financial - Financial institution name needs to be changed

Options
Moving 2wards FIRE
edited May 6 in Feedback

Long story short - can the institution name be changed from "AIG Retirement - My streetscape" to Corebridge Financial?

My spouse recently started a new job and the retirement plan is through Corebridge Financial. When I searched by that name or URL, I didn't get any hits. Searching the Simplifi discussion, I found a thread on AIG Retirement - Valic - My streetscape. Looks like the company has changed multiple hands and/or servicing retirement plans for multiple companies.

For giggles, I decided to add my spouse's retirement account via "AIG Retirement - My streetscape" (this uses corebridge financial url) and it worked!.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

@Moving 2wards FIRE, thanks for posting your inquiry to the Community!

We don't have any control over how banks are listed in Quicken Simplifi; this is up to the bank and our service provider. If you want to request a bank name be changed in Quicken Simplifi, you'd want to make that request to your bank directly. You can share this link to our service provider with them: https://www.intuit.com/partners/fdp/implementation-support/ofx/

With that, however, we do have a known issue with AIG Retirement - My Streetscape, which may be caused by the bank's change to Corebridge Financial. As part of the resolution for the known issue, it's possible that the name of the bank may also change in Quicken Simplifi.

I hope this helps!

-Coach Natalie