Fidelity Visa Credit Card hasn't pulled in any of my transactions (edited)

Options
sca1178
sca1178 Member

I'm new to Simplifi as of 5/2 and added my Fidelity account. Simplifi hasn't pulled in any of my Fidelity Credit Card transactions after 5/1. There are no error messages. I've seen some articles regarding Fidelity and the authentication, but nothing I find seems definitive as a troubleshooting step. I've also seen some articles about using elanfinancial for the Fidelity Credit Card. I'm uncertain as to be best course of action.

Comments

• sca1178
    sca1178 Member
    Options

well, this is something. It suddenly works again after waiting several days.

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @sca1178,

Thanks for reaching out! We're glad your issue seems to have resolved itself. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else!

-Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.