Wells Fargo Credit Cards Not Connecting

Options

I just need to rant about the lack of movement on this issue. I am seeing posts from February of people having this issue and it is now May and there is zero progress. My accounts from Wells Fargo pull in but then the credit card will not connect. It is stuck in manual. I tried tons of solutions with no luck. The only thing that helped was deleting the entire thing, which then deleting my entire budget. Two weeks later I have the same issue. Re-creating my budget every two weeks is not a suitable solution and it seems like the only thing Quicken is doing is creating a ticket and saying "sorry, you're out of luck it doesn't work" because three months for the most basic feature the app holds is absolutely insane.

Tagged:

Comments

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @nomoneynomore,

Thanks for reaching out. For clarification, does the account present an error when trying to connect? This will help us determine what specifically is occuring.

Thanks,

Coach Jon

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.