Investments Balances Chart

JK001
JK001 Member
edited July 11 in Investments

If you happen to have several investment accounts, the chart in the Balances tab under Investments becomes useless. All what shows is the legend and no graph. We need to be able to turn the legend off so we can see the balances graph over time. Please fix.

Tagged:

Comments

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@JK001

Can you post a screenshot of what you are seeing?

When I go to Investments > Balances I see a graph that shows my balances over time with fully customizable time period. I can select any number of accounts to display from one account to all accounts. The key is helpful when multiple accounts are selected to id what part of the balance belongs to each account.

I have one account with a substantial balance that if selected along with any or all other account graphs less than helpful. But if I want a more useful view of those accounts, I simply deselect that one account.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
  • JK001
    JK001 Member

Sorry for the delayed response, but here is a screenshot of what I am talking about…

• Coach Jon
    Coach Jon Moderator admin

Hello @JK001,

Thanks for reaching out! The screenshot you provided for the Investments > Balances graph looks like some type of formatting issue. Have you tried using a different browser/incognito mode to see if it works there?

Thanks,

Coach Jon

• DannyB
    DannyB Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭

@JK001

This is what this graph should look like:

I use Edge or Chrome to access QS web app.

Danny
    Simplifi user since 01/22
    Budget: a mathematical confirmation of your suspicions.” ~A.A. Latimer
This discussion has been closed.