Trying to export csv with hidden from reports marked

jkidd22
jkidd22 Member
edited June 26 in Categories and Tags

Is it possible to export all transactions (in a month for example), with the hidden from reports transactions marked. I know that using the advanced filter on the transactions tab, I can just export the hidden transactions. However, I would like to export all of my transactions, and when it runs through my system, I want the ones that are hidden to be filtered out.

If that's not possible, is there an easy way to marks them, say by marking these with tags in an automatic way?

Best Answer

• Coach Kristina
    Coach Kristina Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @jkidd22,

When you talk about hidden transactions, are you referring to transactions are that excluded from reports? If all of the transactions you want to exclude are from the same account, then you can exclude the entire account from reports in order to apply the excluded tag to them automatically. For more information on how to do this, click here.

I look forward to your response!

-Coach Kristina

Answers

• jkidd22
    jkidd22 Member

I was able to figure out a hack-y to apply hidden to all transactions, but it would be nice if there was a way to automatically apply the hidden tag on the transactions that are hidden from reports

This discussion has been closed.