Zillow - Automatic Update

minx
minx Member ✭✭
edited June 3 in Feature Requests

Thanks for adding the sync with Zillow but it would be great to have this automatically updated periodically (e.g., monthly or some other frequency. Thanks!

19 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Sandee
    Sandee Member ✭✭

i figured it already updated. How do you get it to manually update? Refresh doesn’t appear to do anything.

• minx
    minx Member ✭✭

Click on Update Value on top right to manually update. If there is a difference in value, it will show up as Balance Adjustment transaction with the current date.

• FutureEye
    FutureEye Member ✭✭✭✭

updated and up vote from me.

• RiversideKid
    RiversideKid Member ✭✭

All of the other accounts update automatically, why would home values be different? Although I can see that home values do not need to update at EVERY login, maybe put a max of 1 per month on the auto refresh and then allow a manual update at any time?

Quicken for Windows user since 1994 (After MYM for DOS)
    Simplifi by Quicken since 2023

• Flopbot
    Flopbot Superuser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14

I like this idea and voted accordingly although it just becomes one more thing to potentially break. However, in the meantime, I'm going to create this reminder which is currently set to quarterly. When it comes due, I'll click the button and - likely - just delete the expired reminder.

Here's what the reminder looks like in Bills & Payments…

I have no idea how this will go, but it should work okay as a recurring reminder.

Chris
    Quicken Desktop user since 2014.
    New to Simplifi in 2021.