Ongoing Support Failures for Online Banking Issue (edited)

charliescarface
charliescarface Member ✭✭
edited August 15 in Feedback

I've had a problem linking to a formerly working 401(k) company. The original failure was with that institution but it has been addressed - the link in Simplifi still fails. I've had an open support ticket with Simplifi for around two months. For four weeks in a row, we've had "scheduled" time set aside for them to call and help with the problem. I inconveniently take my laptop with me on those days; entire days, not blocks of time. They have yet to call me. Week after week, they apologize and schedule again for the following week assuring me they care about me and my problem and will monitor to make sure the call happens - nothing. They did collect some browser data once then told me the problem was fixed but the same behavior existed. There was no follow-up after I again reported the failure. Their support for me is a joke but more importantly, a waste of my time leading to uncalled-for anxiety and frustration. Is there an adult in the room?

Comments

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin

@charliescarface, thanks for sharing your feedback with the Community!

To clarify, is this regarding the issue with Employee Fiduciary? If so, it looks like they completed the session with you on May 29th and obtained your HAR file. They are now using the data gathered during that session to work with our service provider toward a resolution. I don't see that another session is needed or that one was requested. Instead, you'll hear back from the original agent you worked with once an update becomes available on the escalation.

We appreciate your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

• charliescarface

For my "schedule," I need to be available for my service call this Thursday for a 14-hour range of time, then Friday for a 9-hour range of time. Seems reasonable.

• Coach Natalie

@charliescarface, as mentioned above, I'm not seeing that they need to schedule another session with you, so we don't need your availability at this time. Instead, you'll hear back from the original agent you worked with once an update becomes available on the escalation.

Thanks!

-Coach Natalie

• charliescarface

It's been over two weeks since Simplifi logged into my computer and gathered files to fix my problem. I still cannot add Employee Fiduciary and I have yet to hear from anyone about a solution.

• Coach Natalie

@charliescarface, thanks for the follow-up!

It looks like the ticket is still open and is awaiting a fix to be implemented. We don't have an ETA to provide at this time, but these types of issues can sometimes take several weeks. Once the fix is implemented, you will hear back from the original agent that escalated your issue, so be sure to keep an eye on your messages in the Help Center.

We appreciate your continued patience!

-Coach Natalie

This discussion has been closed.