Customized Report Periods [edited] (2 Merged Votes)

Options
Defire
Defire Member
edited December 2021 in Feature Requests

There should be a way to customize the period I want to view in the Insights tab. For instance, I can currently look at this month's and last month's income and expenses. I should also be able to look at last January's.

7 votes

Completed · Last Updated

You can now create custom Time Ranges when running Reports in Simplifi!

Comments

• Coach Tappan
    Coach Tappan Retired Coach ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Options

@Defire Thanks for your comment! If you select "Income vs Spending" under the "Net Income" tab in Insights, you can view both spending and income for any month that's been downloaded into Simplifi in the last 12 months. (see the image below) If you're interested in seeing a larger time range -- for example, a three-month period -- that's not currently supported, but we'll seriously consider it if enough users cast a vote for it in topics like this one.

• Defire
    Defire Member
    edited September 2020
    Options

Hi, I'm new here. One of the things I'd really like to have available with Simplifi is the ability to view reports of income and expenses for any period I choose, or at least for a selected period of one or more months. Currently, I can view this month to date, last month or a period of 6 months. Adding more customization here seems like it shouldn't be a big lift. Thanks

• Coach Natalie
    Coach Natalie Administrator, Moderator admin
    Options

Hello @Defire,

Thanks for posting this request to the Community! I have gone ahead and turned this into an Idea post so that other Users are able to vote on it. Please be sure to add your vote as well! :smile:

-Coach Natalie

• bcrossman
    bcrossman Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yes, great idea!

• jvalente
    Options

Yes please! It would make a huge difference for me.

• Chriss
    Chriss Member
    Options
    > @Defire said:
    > Hi, I'm new here. One of the things I'd really like to have available with Simplifi is the ability to view reports of income and expenses for any period I choose, or at least for a selected period of one or more months. Currently, I can view this month to date, last month or a period of 6 months. Adding more customization here seems like it shouldn't be a big lift. Thanks

Definitely agree, adding customs dates ranges for reports and spending plan would be a huge enhancement!
  • asubbaiyanprof
    asubbaiyanprof Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

@Defire said:
    Hi, I'm new here. One of the things I'd really like to have available with Simplifi is the ability to view reports of income and expenses for any period I choose, or at least for a selected period of one or more months. Currently, I can view this month to date, last month or a period of 6 months. Adding more customization here seems like it shouldn't be a big lift. Thanks

absolutely, no brainer must-have feature

• EL1234
    EL1234 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I could really use this feature!

This discussion has been closed.